Six Reasons Why Mute May Be the Right Snoring Remedy for You
Maybe your partner or housemates have complained about your snoring. Maybe it’s impacting your sleep and making you feel tired and groggy the next AM. Maybe you’re dealing with allergies or a deviated septum.
Whatever the cause of your snoring may be, Mute is designed to help you breathe better, reduce snoring, and improve your sleep quality. If you’re looking for something to help reduce your snoring and make your nights — and mornings — better, this simple, soft, and easy-to-use device may be the game-changer you need.
1. You’re waking up tired. If you don’t feel well-rested in the morning, this could be a hint that your snoring is impacting your sleep quality.
2. Your partner or housemates can’t sleep. If your snoring is impacting the people you live with and they’re complaining or making jokes, it’s time to get some help.
3. You have a deviated septum or narrow nasal passages. Snoring can be as simple as the structure of your nose. If it’s difficult to breathe freely through your nose, this may cause mouth breathing and snoring.
4. You have allergies or congestion. Whether it’s seasonal allergies or a stuffy nose you can’t get rid of, nasal congestion can cause snoring.
5. You’re waking up with a dry or sore throat. This is a sign you’re breathing through your mouth at night.
6. You’re looking for something simple and effective. You’ve tried a few different snoring remedies, but nothing has worked, and you’re not ready for medication or clinical procedures. Mute is easy to insert and available over the counter, making it a great option for anyone who wants to reduce their snoring quickly, efficiently, and comfortably.
Trust us — Mute works! In a clinical trial of users in November 2014, we discovered:
78% of Mute users could breathe better at night*
75% of users snored less*
73% of partners reported a reduction in snoring severity*
*Mute snoring product user trial, November 2014