WHY MUTE MAY BE THE RIGHT SNORING SOLUTION FOR YOU
WHY DO WE SNORE?
Snoring may be a common problem for many people but it’s definitely not normal. If you’re snoring, it’s a sign that you’re not breathing well at night and probably keeping your partner awake as well.
One of the main culprits for snoring is mouth breathing which can happen when breathing through the nose is comprised by congestion, a deviated septum or even narrow nasal passages.
Health experts agree that we should only breathe through our nose and not our mouth. But once asleep we have no conscious control over our breathing, so if our nose is blocked we tend to open our mouth to breathe.
One in four people have difficulty breathing through their nose, which may cause them to snore. Lucky for us, Mute is a simple snoring solution available over the counter in local pharmacies that may be right for you.
REASONS WHY PEOPLE CAN’T BREATHE WELL
THROUGH THEIR NOSE INCLUDE:
- Congestion due to a cold, allergies, chronic rhinitis or night-time congestion
- Structural problems such as a deviated septum, or scar tissue due to trauma to the nose
- Narrow nasal passages, or other obstructions such as polyps.
Other factors contributing to snoring can include being overweight, too much alcohol before bed, smoking, certain medicines
and sleep position.
Snoring, a type of disordered breathing, means that people are missing out on the important health benefits associated with breathing through their nose, including a good night’s sleep. With Mute, you may be one step closer to finding the best snoring solution for you.
 Allergy 1997; 52 (suppl/.40): 3-6
SIX REASONS WHY MUTE MAY BE THE RIGHT SNORING REMEDY FOR YOU
If you’re waking up tired or keeping your partner awake due to snoring then it’s time to try Mute.
Nasal obstructions like congestion, a deviated septum or simply narrow nasal passages make it difficult to breathe freely through the nose, which in turn may cause mouth breathing, often linked to snoring.
Mute is a comfortable nasal dilator and snoring solution that is designed to increase airflow and improve nasal breathing by gently opening the airways during sleep. Mute improves the airflow through the nose to reduce the reliance on mouth breathing.
Being able to breathe better through your nose at night means you’ll enjoy a more restful sleep which in turn improves mood, concentration and memory during the day.
An adjustable, comfortable and economical snoring remedy, Mute may be the snoring solution you need to breathe more, snore less and sleep better.
 Gelb M & Hindin H (2017) GASP! Airway Health: The Hidden Path to Wellness
IS MUTE RIGHT FOR YOU?
When it comes to finding the best snoring solutions for you, there’s no silver bullet. There are many factors that contribute to snoring in different people, so the key to finding the ideal snoring solution is a very individual one. What might help one person to stop snoring or reduce snoring may not have the same benefit to another.
MUTE HAS BEEN DESIGNED FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- Snore due to nasal obstruction or congestion
- Have difficulty breathing through their nose during sleep due to night-time congestion or other nasal obstructions
- Have narrow nasal airways
- Wake with a dry or sore throat which indicates mouth breathing.
Mute is a comfortable nasal dilator that is designed to increase airflow and improve nasal breathing by gently opening the airways during sleep. For people who snore due to nasal obstruction, Mute may be one of the best snoring remedies as it improves the airflow through the nose to reduce the reliance on mouth breathing.
WITH MUTE YOU’LL BREATHE MORE,
SNORE LESS AND SLEEP BETTER.
SIZE DOES MATTER WITH MUTE
Finding the right size is the first step in ensuring you get the very best result from Mute. So if you want to give yourself the best chance of finding a snoring solution that works, try Mute – our over the counter snoring remedy.
MUTE IS AVAILABLE IN THREE SIZES
SMALL : MEDIUM : LARGE
Each size can be further adjusted by opening up the loop offering in total nine different size settings
WHEN YOU FIND THE RIGHT SIZE, MUTE IS:
- COMFORTABLE – you should be able to forget it’s in your nose
- STAYS IN ALL NIGHT – if it’s too small it will fall out and if it’s too big you won’t be able to position it comfortably
- DELIVERS GREATER AIRFLOW – you should aim to use the size that gives you the most airflow but is still very comfortable to wear.
THERE ARE TWO SIMPLE WAYS TO FIND THE RIGHT SIZE TO FIT YOUR NOSE:
- Start with our Trial pack which includes one small, one medium and one large Mute. You can then try each size and see which works best for you.
Follow the product instructions and watch the “How to Use Mute” video to help you get the right fit. [Add link]
- Download our print friendly Sizing Guide which will help you size your nose and select the right size Mute for you. https://mutesnoring.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/11/Mute_online_sizing_guide2.pdf
SIZING TIP: Generally men are Medium or Large and women are Small or Medium but many people are between sizes and benefit from trying them both and experimenting with adjustments.